YoWorld Community Manager
Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:08 pm
Contest is now closed!
Check back for updates and announcements!
____________________________________________________You Asked, We Listened!Introducing the ....Holly Jolly Design Contest!(Please be sure to read all of the info below as some details have changed for this contest.)
The pumpkin spice is flowing and the autumn leaves have started to fall -- which means it's time to look ahead and start planning for Christmas in YoWorld!
We received an overwhelming amount of requests to hold a Christmas-themed Design Contest, and your wishes have been granted!
Due to the advanced schedule we work with at YoWorld HQ, even though we've barely left summer, it's time to start designing your Holly Jolly entries!
And, we heard your suggestions and will be giving you FOUR WEEKS
to design and submit your entries! (More details below!
You can choose to submit your festive designs in any of FIVE
• Full Outfit
A head-to-toe outfit. Can include tops, bottoms, dresses, shoes, Yobers, items, handhelds, hats, etc. (Hairs and facial features not included.) 15 individual items max. These submissions must include a breakdown of the outfit into individual pieces, including any intended item names, as well as back views where warranted.
One hair, along with any suggested variant colours, (variant colours not required to enter). A maximum of one hair in eight different variant colours per entry. Any accessories will be 'baked in' (no separate items will be created), UNLESS accessory is included separately in the single entry image (Example: hair shown with accessory, hair shown separate, accessory shown separate, all in one image).
• Face Case
A full face case, including at minimum: eyes, nose, eyebrows, and mouth. Can also include: makeup (eye shadow, blush, facial designs, etc.), skin features, ears, etc. Colour variants can also be displayed, but are not required to be eligible.
• Hats and Hair Accessories
A hat, hair accessory, or item that will sit atop the Yo's head. Variant colours not necessary, but can be included. Please include back views where warranted.
An item that will be placed in the Yo's hand(s). This can include one item in one hand, or a combo item that is placed in both of the Yo's hands. (If using both of the Yo's hands, the pair of items must be related -- Example: Santa's list and a quill pen in both of the Yo's hands.) Please include back views where warranted. DEADLINE
• The deadline for entries is Tuesday, October 1st at 12:00 pm EDT (NOON).ENTRY THREADS and DISCUSSION
• Post your entry in the correct entries thread
• Please use this thread to discuss the contest only.
Posts in this thread will not be considered as entries!RULES and HOW TO ENTERWINNERS SELECTION & PRIZES
• Finalists will be chosen and awarded prizes as follows
10 Full Outfits - 75 YoCash
10 Hairs - 50 YoCash
5 Face Cases - 50 YoCash
8 Hats / Hair Accessories - 25 YoCash
8 Handhelds - 25 YoCash
• YoFans will be able to vote for their favourite designs
to determine winners as follows
4 x Full Outfits
4 x Hairs
2 x Face Cases
4 x Hats / Hair Accessories
4 x Handhelds
• Each winning designer will receive an additional 75 YoCash (Full Outfits) or 50 YoCash (Hairs, Face Cases, Hats/Hair Accessories, Handhelds), and their designed item(s) for free!
• (Above finalist and winning numbers are subject to revision based on number of eligible entries received. Should the number of eligible entries received be lower than the posted finalist and winner amounts, these amounts may be lowered to reflect the submission count.
The Forum Rules of Conduct and Posting Guidelines apply throughout the duration of this contest. Note that we will not tolerate complaints or attacks against any entries, either during the entry period or after the results are announced. Any posts that violate the spirit of this will be dealt with swiftly and permanently.