YoVille will NEVER ask for your password, so please be wary of malicious emails and/or forum posts that request your password, including via web links.
YoVille Community Forum

You are not logged in. Viewing as Guest

diana
YoNovice

Status:
Registered: Aug 10, 2010
Posts: 26

Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:59 pm
hi forumers please help me ,if u know anyone who read tarot cards let me know , ty all :heart: :angel:

Pix Elated
YoAdmirer

Status:
Registered: Dec 10, 2008
Posts: 2059

Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:55 pm
Welcome to the forums.

Where are you wanting someone to read tarot cards? In game? (not sure how that would be possible...?)

I do not read tarot. Just wanted to welcome ya to the forums. :)

Sam Holmes
YoCrazy

Status:
Registered: Dec 09, 2009
Posts: 21497

Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:27 pm
Not sure what you mean... is this an actual tarot reading you're looking for or are you just looking into it for some Yoworld associated project? :?:

For the second, there are probably youtube that teach it.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

GoldenMikey
YoAddict

Status:
Registered: Jun 02, 2011
Posts: 19793

Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:29 pm
Theres a fourmer named Cokey he should know. Ask Cokey !

Lori
YoAficionado

Status:
Registered: Oct 27, 2009
Posts: 3277

Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:34 pm
Where's our resident psycho, I mean psychic when you need him. :?:
Oh, Rod, are you doing any readings today? :thumbsup:
See topic below for his uncanny skillz. :silly:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120084

Image

diana
YoNovice

Status:
Registered: Aug 10, 2010
Posts: 26

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:23 pm
Pix Elated (6134566) wrote:Welcome to the forums.

Where are you wanting someone to read tarot cards? In game? (not sure how that would be possible...?)

I do not read tarot. Just wanted to welcome ya to the forums. :)


thank you :) it doesnt matter to me ,could be anywhere in game , my message box or on this thread :D

diana
YoNovice

Status:
Registered: Aug 10, 2010
Posts: 26

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:25 pm
Sam Holmes (139381965) wrote:Not sure what you mean... is this an actual tarot reading you're looking for or are you just looking into it for some Yoworld associated project? :?:

For the second, there are probably youtube that teach it.

Good luck! :thumbsup:


hi yes am looking an actual tarot reading a personal one :angel: thank you :balloon:

diana
YoNovice

Status:
Registered: Aug 10, 2010
Posts: 26

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:26 pm
GoldenMikey (178293069) wrote:Theres a fourmer named Cokey he should know. Ask Cokey !


ohh thank you , Cokey please see me :D

diana
YoNovice

Status:
Registered: Aug 10, 2010
Posts: 26

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:27 pm
Lori (131347843) wrote:Where's our resident psycho, I mean psychic when you need him. :?:
Oh, Rod, are you doing any readings today? :thumbsup:
See topic below for his uncanny skillz. :silly:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=120084

Image


wow i would love to have that but the post from 2016 :eh:

LiL MaMa
YoAficionado

Status:
Registered: Feb 09, 2010
Posts: 3187

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:33 pm
Ask THE SCORPIONS , they made a post onetime that says they can read Tarot :thumbsup: Good luck

diana
YoNovice

Status:
Registered: Aug 10, 2010
Posts: 26

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:53 pm
LiL MaMa (149099631) wrote:Ask THE SCORPIONS , they made a post onetime that says they can read Tarot :thumbsup: Good luck


oh cool thank you very much :angel:

WHO DeKNEE
YoGroupie

Status:
Registered: Dec 03, 2012
Posts: 4641

Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:33 pm
Yeah I read tarot cards since granny taught me ages ago. I usually only read them now on Halloween and New Years I also studied the symbolism and mythology of associated religions of the more elaborate decks. I use The Rider Waite /Celtic/Stairs of Gold decks if thats any help.

Lori
YoAficionado

Status:
Registered: Oct 27, 2009
Posts: 3277

Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:03 pm
I actually have many tarot card decks, as well lots of oracle card decks and have used them all to do readings for myself and, if I am inclined, for others. I used to manage a metaphysical store when I lived on a beautiful island that was home for artists, musicians, healers, hippies and other esoteric people. I managed this amazing metaphysical store, along with doing my own private work. and we had a tarot and tea leaf reader on staff, who were my very good friends. :heart:

I would suggest you look on Facebook groups for readers. There are lots of pages there where people will often give free readings. There are also sites on the net where you can get free computerized tarot, astrology, I-Ching and other readings. I can't link sites but if you copy and paste the bolded above into a search engine, one of the better and oldest sites should come up first. Even better yet, is to go to a practitioner in your area and have one done in person. I think you will find it will be a much better energy flow. :hug:

Lori
YoAficionado

Status:
Registered: Oct 27, 2009
Posts: 3277

Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:04 pm
THE SCORPIONS (184182673) wrote:Yeah I read tarot cards since granny taught me ages ago. I usually only read them now on Halloween and New Years I also studied the symbolism and mythology of associated religions of the more elaborate decks. I use The Rider Waite /Celtic/Stairs of Gold decks if thats any help.


My granny read tea leaves. :rose:

GoldenMikey
YoAddict

Status:
Registered: Jun 02, 2011
Posts: 19793

Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:10 pm
Also I know probably Dandelionwine does tarot I know she reads palms

Stardust
YoWild

Status:
Registered: Apr 08, 2015
Posts: 14542

Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:27 pm
When I was in Istanbul last year a local guy read my coffee (for free). He claimed he was a coffee reader. I was curious how he'd do it so I let him do that since I happened to have a cup of Turkish coffee in front of me. He predicted that within 3 months someone in my family would die. Of course it never happened :haha:

Robyn VIP
YoAficionado

Status:
Registered: Jan 27, 2009
Posts: 3728

Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:27 pm
Stardust (186190305) wrote:When I was in Istanbul last year a local guy read my coffee (for free). He claimed he was a coffee reader. I was curious how he'd do it so I let him do that since I happened to have a cup of Turkish coffee in front of me. He predicted that within 3 months someone in my family would die. Of course it never happened :haha:


I'm glad he was wrong! :heart:

Robyn VIP
YoAficionado

Status:
Registered: Jan 27, 2009
Posts: 3728

Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:28 pm
Lori (131347843) wrote:I actually have many tarot card decks, as well lots of oracle card decks and have used them all to do readings for myself and, if I am inclined, for others. I used to manage a metaphysical store when I lived on a beautiful island that was home for artists, musicians, healers, hippies and other esoteric people. I managed this amazing metaphysical store, along with doing my own private work. and we had a tarot and tea leaf reader on staff, who were my very good friends. :heart:

I would suggest you look on Facebook groups for readers. There are lots of pages there where people will often give free readings. There are also sites on the net where you can get free computerized tarot, astrology, I-Ching and other readings. I can't link sites but if you copy and paste the bolded above into a search engine, one of the better and oldest sites should come up first. Even better yet, is to go to a practitioner in your area and have one done in person. I think you will find it will be a much better energy flow. :hug:


How interesting, must have been fun!

FermitthekrogYBLA
YoEnthusiast

Status:
Registered: Jul 14, 2008
Posts: 9019

Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:30 pm
GoldenMikey (178293069) wrote:Also I know probably Dandelionwine does tarot I know she reads palms
I did not know I wonder if she can do this through an image of your palm?

Stardust
YoWild

Status:
Registered: Apr 08, 2015
Posts: 14542

Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:49 pm
Robyn VIP (8132649) wrote:
Stardust (186190305) wrote:When I was in Istanbul last year a local guy read my coffee (for free). He claimed he was a coffee reader. I was curious how he'd do it so I let him do that since I happened to have a cup of Turkish coffee in front of me. He predicted that within 3 months someone in my family would die. Of course it never happened :haha:


I'm glad he was wrong! :heart:


Thank you, Robyn!! :heart:

Well, to be frank I don't believe in all these readings. We are partly responsible for our own fate and should never give up making efforts to prevent possible calamities happening to us and to our loved ones.
402
403
403
403
406
409
409
409
410
410
411
411
412
413
414
415
415
419
420
422
423
423
424
425
427
427
428
428
428
441
442
450
451
452
453
453
457
459
462
471
500
500
500
500
500
500
500
500