YoVille will NEVER ask for your password, so please be wary of malicious emails and/or forum posts that request your password, including via web links.
YoVille Community Forum

You are not logged in. Viewing as Guest

12

FermitthekrogYBLA
YoEnthusiast

Status:
Registered: Jul 14, 2008
Posts: 9194

Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:43 pm
There are some items in there that I cannot find anywhere, are they to be released, have missed them or are the prize pack for the photos. I am seriously hoping it is not the prize pack :wailing:

Skylar Heartbinder
YoDedicated

Status:
Registered: Sep 06, 2009
Posts: 6330

Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:51 pm
FermitthekrogYBLA (1195434) wrote:There are some items in there that I cannot find anywhere, are they to be released, have missed them or are the prize pack for the photos. I am seriously hoping it is not the prize pack :wailing:



I saw that too! I really want that wallet and the dancing NPCs they showed. Baby and Johnny/Penny and Baby!

voodoosue
YoDedicated

Status:
Registered: Sep 02, 2009
Posts: 7356

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:26 pm
i saw them a couple days ago after they posted the contest.. so i bet they are going to be the prize pack :sad: but i sure hope not :wailing: :wailing:

Theresa
YoAddict

Status:
Registered: Sep 16, 2009
Posts: 17559

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:39 pm
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:
FermitthekrogYBLA (1195434) wrote:There are some items in there that I cannot find anywhere, are they to be released, have missed them or are the prize pack for the photos. I am seriously hoping it is not the prize pack :wailing:



I saw that too! I really want that wallet and the dancing NPCs they showed. Baby and Johnny/Penny and Baby!

me too!! what's the prize pack? :shocked: :wailing: :eh:

voodoosue
YoDedicated

Status:
Registered: Sep 02, 2009
Posts: 7356

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:51 pm
Theresa (122233016) wrote:
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:
FermitthekrogYBLA (1195434) wrote:There are some items in there that I cannot find anywhere, are they to be released, have missed them or are the prize pack for the photos. I am seriously hoping it is not the prize pack :wailing:



I saw that too! I really want that wallet and the dancing NPCs they showed. Baby and Johnny/Penny and Baby!

me too!! what's the prize pack? :shocked: :wailing: :eh:


the prize pack is what sarah called it as being given out for the DD photo contest

Adeline PINK
YoBeliever

Status:
Registered: Aug 12, 2009
Posts: 10247

Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:08 pm
I do not post Yoworld stuff on my facebook page so I guess I am out of luck.

Theresa
YoAddict

Status:
Registered: Sep 16, 2009
Posts: 17559

Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:37 pm
FermitthekrogYBLA (1195434) wrote:There are some items in there that I cannot find anywhere, are they to be released, have missed them or are the prize pack for the photos. I am seriously hoping it is not the prize pack :wailing:

oh my... you have Babys face to a tee!! :shocked: :love: :heart:

Chris
YoAficionado

Status:
Registered: Oct 30, 2008
Posts: 3370

Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:58 pm
Adeline PINK (113719515) wrote:I do not post Yoworld stuff on my facebook page so I guess I am out of luck.

Same. I don't post anything I'd be annoyed to sift through if my friends posted. I've given up some pretty pricey free real stuff because I wouldn't post a review to my wall.

Also, looks like Theresa and I might be headed to the same place. :haha:

Theresa
YoAddict

Status:
Registered: Sep 16, 2009
Posts: 17559

Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:06 pm
Christine (4327680) wrote:
Adeline PINK (113719515) wrote:I do not post Yoworld stuff on my facebook page so I guess I am out of luck.

Same. I don't post anything I'd be annoyed to sift through if my friends posted. I've given up some pretty pricey free real stuff because I wouldn't post a review to my wall.

Also, looks like Theresa and I might be headed to the same place. :haha:

lol hun ;) :haha: :hug: ... im just wondering.... if you post to facebook but make it 'only me' who can see it? would that work? :eh: .. or post it then delete it... surely posting it works... doesn't matter how long it stays there? ... EDIT - i have friends who play things like slots and them things are posted every day. i clicked to 'hide all from slots' so i don't see any of it anymore. friends may have already, or could now hide YW if they don't want to see posts

Chris
YoAficionado

Status:
Registered: Oct 30, 2008
Posts: 3370

Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:09 pm
Someone (Leeum?) posted that Only Me gets you the coins, but it has to be public for BVG to see it and enter you into the drawing.

GoldenMikey
YoCrazy

Status:
Registered: Jun 02, 2011
Posts: 20701

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:14 am
Not very impressed with the prize pack this contest. In the past their contests prizes were good . But really none of them look very intresting. o_o

FermitthekrogYBLA
YoEnthusiast

Status:
Registered: Jul 14, 2008
Posts: 9194

Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:06 am
GoldenMikey (178293069) wrote:Not very impressed with the prize pack this contest. In the past their contests prizes were good . But really none of them look very intresting. o_o

I on the other hand love them all although will be gutted if the are part of that given I need them all for the dance studio

GoldenMikey
YoCrazy

Status:
Registered: Jun 02, 2011
Posts: 20701

Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:55 am
FermitthekrogYBLA (1195434) wrote:
GoldenMikey (178293069) wrote:Not very impressed with the prize pack this contest. In the past their contests prizes were good . But really none of them look very intresting. o_o

I on the other hand love them all although will be gutted if the are part of that given I need them all for the dance studio


Well I'm glad you like them. I would of thought there would be a different prize pack than what people are planning it would be but maybe that's just me . Oh well :heart: :hug:

FermitthekrogYBLA
YoEnthusiast

Status:
Registered: Jul 14, 2008
Posts: 9194

Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:19 am
GoldenMikey (178293069) wrote:
FermitthekrogYBLA (1195434) wrote:
GoldenMikey (178293069) wrote:Not very impressed with the prize pack this contest. In the past their contests prizes were good . But really none of them look very intresting. o_o

I on the other hand love them all although will be gutted if the are part of that given I need them all for the dance studio


Well I'm glad you like them. I would of thought there would be a different prize pack than what people are planning it would be but maybe that's just me . Oh well :heart: :hug:
if the vhs handheld is part of it that thing will be worth 120 mil in a couple of days :haha: :haha: I know what you mean though :hug: Sorry I didn't mean to sound flippant in my post either I just reread it

GoldenMikey
YoCrazy

Status:
Registered: Jun 02, 2011
Posts: 20701

Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:02 pm
Well im glad the HH wallet isnt part of e prize pack. Looking forwrdfor the unviel of th prizes in is contest

FermitthekrogYBLA
YoEnthusiast

Status:
Registered: Jul 14, 2008
Posts: 9194

Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:07 pm
GoldenMikey (178293069) wrote:Well im glad the HH wallet isnt part of e prize pack. Looking forwrdfor the unviel of th prizes in is contest
So am I it looks like this will be more achievable

GoldenMikey
YoCrazy

Status:
Registered: Jun 02, 2011
Posts: 20701

Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:12 pm
FermitthekrogYBLA (1195434) wrote:
GoldenMikey (178293069) wrote:Well im glad the HH wallet isnt part of e prize pack. Looking forwrdfor the unviel of th prizes in is contest
So am I it looks like this will be more achievable

:hug:

Skylar Heartbinder
YoDedicated

Status:
Registered: Sep 06, 2009
Posts: 6330

Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:18 pm
GoldenMikey (178293069) wrote:Well im glad the HH wallet isnt part of e prize pack. Looking forwrdfor the unviel of th prizes in is contest


Oh, booty! It's a HH? Was hoping it was decoration. Grrr!

GoldenMikey
YoCrazy

Status:
Registered: Jun 02, 2011
Posts: 20701

Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:24 pm
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:
GoldenMikey (178293069) wrote:Well im glad the HH wallet isnt part of e prize pack. Looking forwrdfor the unviel of th prizes in is contest


Oh, booty! It's a HH? Was hoping it was decoration. Grrr!


No it's a decor sorry. Mistake on my part

Skylar Heartbinder
YoDedicated

Status:
Registered: Sep 06, 2009
Posts: 6330

Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:57 pm
GoldenMikey (178293069) wrote:
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:
GoldenMikey (178293069) wrote:Well im glad the HH wallet isnt part of e prize pack. Looking forwrdfor the unviel of th prizes in is contest


Oh, booty! It's a HH? Was hoping it was decoration. Grrr!


No it's a decor sorry. Mistake on my part


Phew! LOL! I had plans for that badboy :haha: :haha:
418
419
419
419
421
422
422
423
423
424
425
426
427
427
430
430
433
433
434
437
440
441
441
442
442
444
451
452
455
455
463
470
471
476
478
500
500
500
500
500
500
500
500
500
500
500
500
500